AfricaNews.com makes big changes !
We have launched some major changes today and we are curious to know what you think.
- We added a new description to the homepage, the aim is to highlight AfricaNews.com as a ‘user generated’ news platform – some 230 African journalist, photographers, film makers and mobile reporters who contribute from 35 African countries.
- We have eliminated weblogs. Every entry on AfricaNews.com is now part of our news stream. The editorial team selects the best quality for the homepage, channels and country websites.
- We will keep the general news feed so users can see what other media are publishing.
- We have added ‘contributor profiles’ to each article. In this way the visitor can see who wrote the article, find out more about the person and explore their previous contributions /entries.
The aim is to create more interest and awareness for the AfricaNews.com contributors and their work. Feel free to let us know what you think of these changes and keep the tips and suggestions coming !
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: Bam! And now the really tough job starts. So many great entrepreneurs building game changing companies. #Africa #entrepreneu… 1 week ago
- RT @StoneAtwine: I applied to @XL_Africa, you should too. twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @africatechie: Deadline is June 12th so hurry! twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 1 week ago
A painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more. (de Graaf)
Search my blog
Business Crowdsourced Development Development 2.0 Economics End User Entrepreneurship Events ICT ICT 4 Uganda ICT4Uganda ICT Africa Information Resources Interview Investment Africa kampala Media in Africa Mobile Open Source Research Software Start up Technology Telecom uganda Uncategorized VC 4 Africa vc4africa.com VC4Africa Meetup venture capital
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs