VC4Africa.com – A new url!
After a lot of hasstle and wrangle, I am pleased to finally have secured a new url. And I am only so lucky it didn’t cost me thousands of euros to get it !
The Venture Capital and Private Equity in Africa group can now be found on: www.vc4Africa.com
This platform has quickly become Africa’s largest online community of investors and entrepreneurs.
As a community we are dedicated to connecting African SME projects and businesses.
Tags: Accra, Aerospace, Africa, Algeria, Angola, Automotive, Banking, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Business, Cairo, cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Rep, Chad, Chemicals, Computer Hardware, Computer Software, Congo, Construction, Consumer Durables, Consumer Non-Durables, Dem. Rep. Congo (Zaire), digital divide, Diversified Services, Djibouti, Drugs, Economy, Egypt, Electronics, Energy, entrepreneur, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Financial Services, Food and Beverages, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Health Services, ICT, Incubator, Insurance, Internet, Investment, Ivory Coast, Johannesburg, Kenya, Lagos, Leisure, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Manufacturing, Mauritania, Mauritius, Media, Metals, Missing Middle, Mobile, Morocco, Mozambique, Nairobi, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Private Equity, Private Equity Africa, Private Equity Africa Investment, Private Equity in Africa, Private Equity Investment in Africa, Real Estate, Retail, Reunion, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Shareholder, Sierra Leone, Small and Medium Size Enterprise, social venture, Somalia, SOuth Africa, Specialty Retail, Stakeholder, Start up, Stock Market, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Telecommunications, Tobacco, Togo, Transportation, Tunisia, uganda, URL, Utilities, VC Africa, venture capital, Wholesale, Zambia, Zanzibar, Zimbabwe
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- Why This Entrepreneur @anovitske Left A US Hedge Fund To Live And Invest In Sub-Saharan Africa via @forbes forbes.com/sites/melissar… 1 week ago
- @HenriNyakarundi @partechventures @tidjanedeme @matthieumrch @VC4Africa Only per ventures that benchmark via VC4A v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @anovitske: Take a break and listen to this @africanroundup. @Andela's Chief Strategy Officer, Wambui Kinya (@wamboyee) talks with @Masu… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs