First VC4Africa Meetup, Kampala, Uganda
Join the first VC4Africa Meetup in Kampala, Uganda!
I propose we borrow the BarCamp model – an international network of user generated conferences – open, participatory workshop/events, whose content is provided by participants.
I like this open format because it means that anyone can participate. Any member of VC4Africa.com can organize a meeting in their area whenever they feel there is a need.
So to kick start this process, I would like to invite all members in the Kampala area to join me at Katch the Sun on June 13th at 5:00 PM. This will be the first VC4Africa Meetup and is a chance for members to meet in person and get to know each other.
No fee, no agenda and no speeches. Just an informal get together where everyone pays for their own drinks:)
Let me know if you have any questions…. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you there!
P.S. Interested in bringing together members in your area? Lets see if we can get VC4Africa Meetups across the continent! Contact me at email@example.com.
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 4 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs