VC4Africa celebrates 1 year anniversary!
As some of you might know, the VC4Africa.com initiative is now one-year old.
In celebration of this milestone, VC4Africa has been registered as a contestant of the Idea Blob contest. This is a chance for the VC4Africa community to win USD 10.000. Don’t worry, the money doesn’t go into private pockets 🙂 Instead, the money will be used to pay the salaries of young developers in Kampala, Uganda. These funds mean the community can add new tools (Afridex.net) and improve the functionality of the VC4Africa.com community. Bottom line, the community can achieve more.
The competition lasts one week. If you like the idea, please take the time to vote and help us spread the word!
Feel free to forward this e-mail to friends and colleagues.
The team looks forward to starting our second year with a bang!
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 4 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs