Last chance to vote!
Why should you vote for VC4Africa?
As a community we play an important part in building real businesses on the continent. Our member Femi Alla explains in a recent e-mail, ‘Congrats on VC4Africa.com’s first anniversary. You profiled my business plan on the site once… Although I didn’t receive funding, I got a call from the UK from an interested investor.’
This is only the beginning. With your vote we can better connect our entrepreneurs with the knowledge, network and capital they need to grow their business. With your vote we have the mandate to improve our system and launch better tools.
We are in the top three with 21 hours to go!
Many of you have already voted. Feel free to join the team and please add your name to the list:
Ben and Team!
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: There are many promising entrepreneurs building companies with great potential. Sure they can make it on their own, but why… 1 day ago
- RT @SiliconCape: You have 3 days left to apply to @MESTAfrica's one-year #entrepreneurial training programme. bit.ly/2EFpaAf https… 3 days ago
- RT @VC4Africa: And the @ABANAngels Masterclass series for Angel investors continues! Now launching into the 3rd year of the campaign. Limit… 3 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs