VC4Africa Meetup, London – December 4th
Yilkal, one of our most active members, has taken it upon himself to organize a VC4Africa Meetup in London on December 4th. I think this is a great idea we already have between 30 and 40 participants registered.
As with all VC4Africa Meetups, the event will simply be a place for members to meet one another and share thoughts and ideas. No speeches, no agenda, nothing planned. The loose structure allows for lots of networking. Just remember, everyone is expected to pay for their own drinks : )
Let us know if you will attend and If you want to help out please add your name to the list and help spread the word!
Ben and Yilkal
Tags: Africa, appfrica labs, barcamp, Business, business in africa, east africa, entrepreneur, equity, Investment, investor, jonathan gosier, london, meetup, mobile active, mobile content, Nairobi, networking, private, social, Start up, Technology, ted, tedx, uk, vc4africa, venture capital
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- Why This Entrepreneur @anovitske Left A US Hedge Fund To Live And Invest In Sub-Saharan Africa via @forbes forbes.com/sites/melissar… 1 week ago
- @HenriNyakarundi @partechventures @tidjanedeme @matthieumrch @VC4Africa Only per ventures that benchmark via VC4A v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @anovitske: Take a break and listen to this @africanroundup. @Andela's Chief Strategy Officer, Wambui Kinya (@wamboyee) talks with @Masu… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs