Promoting Business Opportunities in Africa
Investors and Entrepreneurs come together in London at the VC4Africa Meetup
Last week we held a VC4Africa meetup in London (On Dec. 4th, 2009) at which 20-30 people attended. The group including investors and entrepreneurs from UK, Ethiopia, South Africa, Senegal, Zimbabwe, Surinam, Kenya, Nigeria, India, Ghana. Attendees included entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, lawyers and anyone else interested in African business. Previous VC4Africa Meetups have been organized in Kampala, Nairobi, Abuja and New York.
The VC4Africa community believes in coming together in the common interest to promote African business and entreprenuership. As a network we bring together interesting projects, valuable networks, experience doing business on the continent and the connections and capital needed to make it happen. Interested in joining the VC4Africa movement or linking up with members in your own area?
Tags: abuja, Africa, angel investor, Business, Community, entrepreneurs, Ethiopia, Event, Ghana, india, investors, kampala, Kenya, londong, meetup, Nairobi, Nigeria, Senegal, social, SOuth Africa, Start up, surinam, uk, vc4africa, venture capital, Zimbabwe
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- An inspired mind and passionate advocate has been lost today. Africa, world mourn death of renowned Harvard profess… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- And an open invitation to be involved in “Crafting A Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manifesto For Africa” by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @femilonge: I just published “Crafting A Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manifesto For Africa” medium.com/p/crafting-a-d… 1 day ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs