VC4Africa Meetup planned in Kigali for March 25th!
The VC4Africa meetup in Nairobi was a great success with some 50 investors and entrepreneurs coming together for drinks. New member Erick Cheruiyot mentioned, “This is a great place to be. Had a chance to meet with some MIT MBA students here in University of Nairobi. They were really resourceful and interesting to interact with.”
The MIT group is now moving to Kigali and we have our first Rwanda meetup planned for the 25th. If you are in the area please join the program. We still need a location. Usually a friendly and open bar. If you have suggestions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com and as always help us spread the good work:)
Thanks and looking forward to a great meetup!
Time: March 25, 2010 from 7pm to 9pm
Location: To be determined
Event Type: social, networking
Organized By: MIT
Latest Activity: Mar 11
SIGN UP FOR THIS FREE EVENT!
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- Why This Entrepreneur @anovitske Left A US Hedge Fund To Live And Invest In Sub-Saharan Africa via @forbes forbes.com/sites/melissar… 1 week ago
- @HenriNyakarundi @partechventures @tidjanedeme @matthieumrch @VC4Africa Only per ventures that benchmark via VC4A v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @anovitske: Take a break and listen to this @africanroundup. @Andela's Chief Strategy Officer, Wambui Kinya (@wamboyee) talks with @Masu… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs