- in Business, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, End User, Entrepreneurship, ethnography, ICT, ICT Africa, Information Resources, Investment Africa, Kenya, Media in Africa, Open Source, Research, Software, Start up, Uncategorized, VC 4 Africa, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- 2 Comments
Behind the scenes, the rebranding of VC4Africa.com!
We are in the process of re-branding VC4Africa. You can follow developments and share ideas on this posting. Looking forward to the feedback and to taking this project to the next level!
We will keep this posting updated. If you have thoughts, ideas or questions please feel free to reach out. We want to make this process as collaborative as possible and we can’t wait to show you what’s next!
Ben and Team
Tags: Africa, africa knows, angel, bart, bill, capital, design, entrepreneur, gaudi, gosier, haedeya, Internet, investor, jon, joshua, lacroix, logo, meetup, Mobile, Private Equity, social network, startup, vc4africa, venture capital, wanyama, web, website, zimmerman
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs