- in 1%Club, Afrilabs, Appfrica Labs, BantaLabs, Business, Cameroon, Conference, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, Events, Hive Colab, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Investment Africa, kampala, Kenya, Limbe Labs, Media in Africa, Mobile, Nailab, Open Source, Research, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Technology, Telecom, uganda, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Announcement: VC4Africa will launch its new matchmaking platform on Monday, November 1st
Mark your calendar because VC4Africa is ready to launch its new matchmaking platform on Monday November 1st! The new website allows any member to register their business idea in just a few quick steps. We have worked to keep things simple so don’t worry about thumbing through 100 page business plans:) VC4Africa presents ideas in one quick overview and allows you to search ideas by country or sector. We are also crowdsourcing your feedback on each idea and this allows us to separate the wheat from the chaff. Only the real entrepreneurs and the best ideas rise to the top.
We are extending early invitations to select entrepreneurs with great businesses in the works. Contact me if you want to take advantage of early access.
We look forward to welcoming you November 1st!
Ben and Team
Tags: Africa, angel, bid network, Business, capital, cheetah, continent, due diligence, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Investment, investor, kiva, matchmaking, myc4, networking, shares, social, startup, vc, vc4africa, venture capital
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 5 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 5 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 5 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs