- in 1%Club, Afrilabs, Appfrica Labs, BantaLabs, Business, Cameroon, Conference, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Events, Hive Colab, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, kampala, Kenya, Limbe Labs, Nailab, Research, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Technology, Telecom, uganda, Uncategorized, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Crunch your business idea in seconds, check out the new VC4Africa.biz website! :)
Ever go to a website where you had to spend 3-4 hours uploading your business plan? And maybe then you never heard from a real person again? There is probably nothing more frustrating to an entrepreneur. I mean lets face it, time is money and every second you spend on documentation you could spend doing business.
With the VC4Africa.biz Matchmaking platform we do things differently. Using plan cruncher we can get your plan online with a few simple mouse clicks. Any entrepreneur can breeze through the questions (with a Twitter limit of 140 characters :)) and actually have fun selecting the icons. Before you know it you have crunched your business idea into one page and it’s online.
Investors and other members can quickly scan your idea and ask you questions if they need clarification. They can also like your idea and help rank it to the top of the list. We capture all of this activity and interaction. At the end of the day it’s the best ideas and the most serious entrepreneurs who claim the top spot. It is these entrepreneurs that are the most likely to secure investment.
Want to crunch your idea?
Tags: Accra, activspaces, Africa, angel, appfrica labs, bid network, crowd, crunched, dakar, Development, due diligence, Economy, Entrepreneurship, equity, Ghana, icow, ihub, jobs, kampala, Kenya, kiva, Lagos, Limbe Labs, microplaces, Mobile, myc4, Nairobi, network, Nigeria, plan cruncher, private, Private Equity, prosper, ranking, Senegal, social, SOuth Africa, startup, tweet. facebook, uganda, vc4africa, venture capital, web
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: There are many promising entrepreneurs building companies with great potential. Sure they can make it on their own, but why… 1 day ago
- RT @SiliconCape: You have 3 days left to apply to @MESTAfrica's one-year #entrepreneurial training programme. bit.ly/2EFpaAf https… 3 days ago
- RT @VC4Africa: And the @ABANAngels Masterclass series for Angel investors continues! Now launching into the 3rd year of the campaign. Limit… 3 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs