- in Africa Interactive, AfricaNews.com, Afrilabs, Akvo, Appfrica Labs, BantaLabs, Business, Conference, content, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, Kenya, Media in Africa, Open Source, Research, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Technology, Telecom, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
[Video] Craft Silicon winner 2010 Legatum Awards
Craft Silicon Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer: Mr. Kamal Budhabhatti
Craft Silicon is a global software company, based in Kenya, providing software solutions for core banking, microfinance, switching and electronic and mobile payments across 4 continents.
Tags: Africa, angel, Banking, capital, craft silicon, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, equity, funding, Internet, Investment, Kenya, legatum, MFI, micro credit, Mobile, Nairobi, network, omidyar, sme, social, Technology, vc, vc4africa, venture capital
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 5 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 5 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 5 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs