- in 1%Club, Afrilabs, Appfrica Labs, BantaLabs, Business, Cameroon, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, Events, Hive Colab, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, kampala, Kenya, Limbe Labs, Mobile, Mobile Reporting, Nailab, Open Source, Research, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Technology, Telecom, uganda, Ushahidi, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Selected logo for Afrilabs
After a flurry of entries and a lot of back and forth it seems we finally have a logo for Afrilabs. Bill and his team in Cameroon are working hard to launch the website. Let you know when its up!!
Tags: activspaces, Africa, Afrilabs, appfrica labs, bantalab, bart lacroix, ben white, bill zimmerman, cameroon, capital, cocreation, equity, Erik Hersman, finance, funding, Hive Colab, ihub, Incubator, Innovation, Internet, investor, joeri poesen, joko labs, Jon Gosier, kampala, Kenya, marlon parker, Mobile, Nailab, Nairobi, network, revolving, rlab, seed, Senegal, SOuth Africa, Technology, uganda, venture, web
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 4 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs