- in Afrilabs, BantaLabs, Business, Conference, content, crisis mapping, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, ethnography, Events, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, JokkoLabs, Media in Africa, Mobile, Mobile Reporting, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Telecom, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Join us at the next VC4Africa Meetup at JokkoLabs in Senegal, February 11th
With our friends at JokkoLabs and and BantaLabs, we would like to organize a VC4Africa Meetup on February 11th. I think this is a great idea and I am reaching out to you to see if you feel the same way.
As with all VC4Africa Meetups, the event will simply be a place for members to meet one another and share thoughts and ideas. No speeches, no agenda, nothing planned. The loose structure allows for lots of networking. Just remember, everyone is expected to pay for their own drinks : )
Time: February 11, 2011 from 6pm to 8pm
Street: 1er espace de coworking d’Arique de l’Ouest ! Jokkospace 65-66 Résidence Machala Nord Liberté 6 extension
Website or Map: http://jokkolabs.net/
Phone: Tel. : +221 338 27 38 31
Let us know if you will attend and If you want to help out please add your name to the list and help spread the word!
Ben, Karim and Joeri
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: Bam! And now the really tough job starts. So many great entrepreneurs building game changing companies. #Africa #entrepreneu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @StoneAtwine: I applied to @XL_Africa, you should too. twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 2 weeks ago
- RT @africatechie: Deadline is June 12th so hurry! twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs