- in Afrilabs, Appfrica Labs, BantaLabs, Business, Cameroon, Conference, content, crisis mapping, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, Events, Hive Colab, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Interview, Investment Africa, JokkoLabs, kampala, Kenya, Limbe Labs, Media in Africa, Nailab, Nigeria, Software, Start up, Startups, Technology, uganda, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Join us at the next VC4Africa meetup!
The new year is getting off to a great start and the VC4Africa community is growing faster than ever. Clearly it’s time to do business on the continent and connect with promising entrepreneurs! If you haven’t already, join the community at VC4Africa.com and check out our entrepreneurs at VC4Africa.biz.
After successful meetups in Virginia and Senegal, we are gearing up for meetups in Stockholm, Los Angeles and Cameroon! As with all VC4Africa Meetups, the event will simply be a place for members to meet one another and share thoughts and ideas. No speeches, no agenda, nothing planned. The loose structure allows for lots of networking. Just remember, everyone is expected to pay for their own drinks : )
Let us know if you will attend and If you want to help out please add your name to the list and help spread the word! And are you interested in bringing together investors and entrepreneurs in your own area? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and organize your very own VC4Africa meetup!
the VC4Africa Team!!
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 1 week ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 1 week ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 1 week ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs