- in ActivSpaces, Business, Cameroon, Conference, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, Events, ICT, ICT Africa, Incubator, Information Resources, Investment Africa, Research, Sanaga Ventures, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Telecom, Tools, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Join VC4Africa in Cameroon on May 4th in Buea and May 6th in Douala
We are gearing up for the upcoming VC4Africa meetups in Cameroon. We are in Buea May 4th and Douala on May 6th. Our local friends and entrepreneurs from the African Center for Technology Innovation and Ventures (ActivSpaces) are our hosts and special guests.
Please help us spread the word and pass this invitation on to colleagues and friends.
Tags: activspaces, Africa, angels, buea, Business, cameroon, capital, Douala, Energy, fund, Investment, meetup, Mobile, networking, seed, social, startup, Technology, vc4africa, venture capital, ventures, web
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- @iHub buyout raises Nairobi status as Africa tech capital businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/comp… 46 minutes ago
- Accelerators scramble for new revenue streams as equity model fails techinasia.com/accelerators-s… 1 day ago
- RT @remoteok_jobs: .@vc4africa is now looking for a Web developer Full Stack remotely #fullstack #dev #webdev 👉 remoteok.io/jobs/61892-rem… 1 day ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs