- in ActivSpaces, Business, Cameroon, Conference, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, Events, ICT, ICT Africa, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, Sanaga Ventures, Social Web, Software, Start up, Startups, Technology, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- 1 Comment
Join us at the next VC4Africa meetup! – Cameroon, France & Belgium
Valery Colong, Founder of Agro-Hub being interviewed at the VC4Africa Buea Meetup
We just wrapped up our first two VC4Africa meetups in Cameroon (Buea and Douala). We are happy to report that we have an incredibly active member base in the country working on an exciting number of projects. One member remarked afterwards, ‘the chance to exchange ideas with other members and the opportunity to meet new people was really great.’ We couldn’t agree more and enjoyed connecting with everyone. At the same time we would like to recognize our host ActivSpaces, the country’s leading technology incubator, and thank the team for all of their support. It’s a wonderful group of entrepreneurs and we are pleased to have many of the ActivSpaces projects registered on VC4Africa.biz.
Now we are shifting gears and getting ready for two European based meetups (our first in Paris and our second in Brussels). If you are in the area feel free to sign up, spread the word and join us for some great networking!
Look forward to connecting,
Ben, Bill & the VC4Africa Team
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @TLAAfrica: .@AfricaTechSMT @ABANAngels @AbacusKe @africatbn @VC4Africa @tomjackson1988 @tiphubAfrica @cairoangels @DisruptAfrica @Afric… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: There are 46% female founders on the @VC4Africa platform. #Diversity is important for success. The founding team is key @VC4… 4 days ago
- RT @TLAAfrica: 'If you can't pitch to media, you will probably bomb with VCs'. True, but important to remember those are two very different… 4 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs