- in Business, Cameroon, Conference, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, Entrepreneurship, ethnography, Events, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, kampala, Kenya, Nigeria, Sanaga Ventures, Social Web, Start up, Startups, Technology, Telecom, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Join the VC4Africa meetup tomorrow in Paris! – May 26th
Second to networking online, VC4Africa makes use of the Barcamp model for organizing our very own VC4Africa Meetups. These are informal networking events initiated by any member in the network interested in bringing together members in their own area. These events are organized without a budget, agenda or speakers. It is exactly the community initiated format and informal structure that allows for lots of effective networking!
Meetups have already been hosted in Johannesburg, Kampala, Nairobi, Kigali, Abuja, Lagos, Tunis, Buea, Douala, San Francisco, Atlanta, New York, Washington D.C., Amsterdam, Leuven, London, Santa Monica and Stockholm. See a video that gives you an idea of what VC4Africa Meetups look like.
If you are in the area, please join the first VC4Africa meetup to be hosted in Paris thanks to Jean-Luc Koffi VOVOR. Time: May 26, 2011 from 7pm to 10pm Location: Café la Bombe Street: 20 Rue du 4 Septembre 75002
As always, let us know if you are interested in joining and please help us spread the word.
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: There are many promising entrepreneurs building companies with great potential. Sure they can make it on their own, but why… 1 day ago
- RT @SiliconCape: You have 3 days left to apply to @MESTAfrica's one-year #entrepreneurial training programme. bit.ly/2EFpaAf https… 3 days ago
- RT @VC4Africa: And the @ABANAngels Masterclass series for Angel investors continues! Now launching into the 3rd year of the campaign. Limit… 3 days ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs