- in Business, Conference, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Events, Investment Africa, investor, matchmaking, Media in Africa, meetup, Sanaga Ventures, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Join VC4Africa in Brussels
Tomorrow evening we will witness the second VC4Africa meet-up event to be hosted in Belgium.
This is a networking session that brings together entrepreneurs, private and public sector investors, VC experts and other Africa-focused investment players in view of sharing ideas on VC and impact investing in Africa as well as identify potential investment opportunities.
This event is scheduled for tomorrow evening, Tuesday, the 7th of June, and will take place between 18:00hrs and 20:00 hrs next to Place Louise, at “Au Soleil du Sénégal” 62 Rue du Bosquet 1060 Bruxelles.
Following introductory remarks from Liesbet Peeters of Lapiluz Advisory and Vincent Okele of African Axis, attendees will be provided with the opportunity to network with other event participants. Should you be interested in having a business idea ripe for VC funding presented during the event, please contact either Liesbet or Vincent.
Slightly out of tradition, and to cover the administrative costs of this particular event, participants are expected to make a contribution of 15 Euro which can be paid on site (cash only, so kindly bring exact change if possible). Please do let us know if you plan to attend this event by signing up on the site.
Chantal Kamatari [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org] Vincent Okele [mailto: email@example.com] Oscar Kombila [mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org]
VC4Africa meet-up event at “Au Soleil du Sénégal” 62 Rue du Bosquet 1060 Bruxelles
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: Bam! And now the really tough job starts. So many great entrepreneurs building game changing companies. #Africa #entrepreneu… 1 week ago
- RT @StoneAtwine: I applied to @XL_Africa, you should too. twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @africatechie: Deadline is June 12th so hurry! twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs