- in Business, Conference, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Events, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, investor, matchmaking, meetup, Start up, Startups, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
Entrepreneurs and investors discuss business opportunities in Africa
This was a networking session that brought together a wide range of entrepreneurs, private and public sector investors, VC experts and other Africa-focused investment players. The community discussed many business ideas, exchanged business cards and shared valuable networking opportunities.
Amilcar v/d Horst @amilcarvdh tweeted, ‘Yesterday Networked in Brussels with @VC4Africa in Dutch, French and English. Was a great success. #Africa #Ghana #Winning’ cvs_congo tweeted, ‘#VC4Africa in #Brussels http://wp.me/phiYw-ya”: It pleased me to chat with a young diaspora promoter going back to Congo in August!’ And so each member walked away with new contacts and ideas.
Special thanks goes to VC4A members Chantal Kamatari, Vincent Okele and Oscar Kombila. Also a special thanks goes to BelAfrika for their wonderful photos and on-site media coverage!
Interested in bringing together members in your area?
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- @marctita @TinaAllton @Marcelloscherme @vuyisaq @VC4Africa @ABANAngels @SObedih @tomjackson1988 @wbaforum… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @AbdiganiDiriye: Well done to @SomaliSTEM and @DrSadiyoSiad for running the first Somali STEM Summit in Mogadishu as part of @NextEinste… 4 days ago
- RT @VC4Africa: Where any startup requires cash to operate, it is the application of capital in smart ways that secures a greater impact and… 1 week ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs