- in Access to Finance, Angel Investor, Business, Cameroon, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Events, ICT Africa, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, investor, kampala, Kenya, matchmaking, meetup, Mobile, Nailab, Nigeria, Open Source, Research, Sanaga Ventures, SME, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Tools, uganda, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- 1 Comment
Fast forward your network with VC4Africa.biz
I am happy to realize we have actually outgrown our group on Linkedin and now Ning (VC4Africa.com). As many of you know, VC4Africa is busy building our new home at VC4Africa.biz.
With this new platform we seek to expand our social networking tools and are working hard to introduce new functionality that will improve your networking experience. The site is more secure and members have better tools to flag unwanted behavior, only receive messages from members they have approved and new member screening processes and spam controls that help crowd out any noise. At the end of the day, VC4Africa.biz puts you into contact with the members you choose to know and works to give you the dedicated content in the way that you want it.
In addition to the popular forum, blogs, incubators and events we also offer the VC4A VentureDex. This new section is a place for entrepreneurs to post their businesses and makes it easier for investors to find possible investments that meet their criteria. Already businesses have secured funding and others have established strategic partnerships.
On the new website you will also find featured content. Here is just a summary of some of what is now on offer and we invite you to join the new VC4Africa and help us grow this platform together!
Do you have any feedback, thoughts or ideas? Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our part to meet your needs.
the VC4A Team
Tags: Africa, capital, Community, crowdfinance, crowdfunding, crowdsourcing, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship, Investment, networking, Platform, Private Equity, seed, social, startup, VC4A, vc4a venturedex, vc4africa, vc4africa.biz, venture, ventures, website
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- An inspired mind and passionate advocate has been lost today. Africa, world mourn death of renowned Harvard profess… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 hours ago
- And an open invitation to be involved in “Crafting A Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manifesto For Africa” by… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @femilonge: I just published “Crafting A Digital Innovation & Entrepreneurship Manifesto For Africa” medium.com/p/crafting-a-d… 1 day ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs