- in Access to Finance, Angel Investor, Business, Business Modeling, Business Models, content, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, ICT, ICT Africa, Information Resources, Investment Africa, investor, matchmaking, Mobile, Nailab, Nigeria, Research, Sanaga Ventures, SME, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Tools, VC 4 Africa, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- 1 Comment
Investment guide for Angels
Looking to invest in starting companies? Thought this was an interesting presentation that outlines some pretty straight forward thinking on the matter.
– Don’t do this to make money because you probably won’t
– Assume your investments are lost the day you make them
– Balance your portfolio with ultra-safe investments
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs