- in Access to Finance, Business, Business Models, Cameroon, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, Events, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, investor, matchmaking, Open Source, SME, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Uncategorized, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital
- Leave a comment
VC4Africa pitches for the Accenture Innovation Award
hehe, nice photo:)
Accenture published the nominations for their annual Innovation Awards. I think its great our community was selected out of hundreds of applications to continue to the final round. Now the winner will be decided by the public and this means you!
The project that collects the most votes will win the coveted Blue Tulip. I encourage everyone to review our video pitch and to show your support for the community by adding your email address on the top right corner. Once you have voted you will receive an e-mail notification and will need to confirm your vote by clicking on the confirmation link. Every vote counts….
If you can, please share this news with friends and colleagues as we build support for our concept on a global stage. We are using the following link to promote our application [http://shar.es/bb0nB].
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- RT @VC4Africa: Bam! And now the really tough job starts. So many great entrepreneurs building game changing companies. #Africa #entrepreneu… 1 week ago
- RT @StoneAtwine: I applied to @XL_Africa, you should too. twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 1 week ago
- RT @africatechie: Deadline is June 12th so hurry! twitter.com/XL_Africa/stat… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs