- in Access to Finance, ActivSpaces, Africa Interactive, AfricaNews.com, Afrilabs, Angel Investor, Appfrica Labs, Art, BantaLabs, Business, Business Canvas, Business Modeling, Business Models, Cameroon, Conference, content, crisis mapping, crowdfunding, Crowdsourced, Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, entrepreneur, Entrepreneurship, ethnography, Events, Gadgets, Hive Colab, Hivos, ICT, ICT 4 Uganda, ICT Africa, ICT4Uganda, iHub, Incubator, Information Resources, Interview, Investment Africa, investor, JokkoLabs, kampala, Kenya, Kenya Elections, Limbe Labs, matchmaking, Media in Africa, meetup, Mobile, Mobile Reporting, Nailab, Nigeria, OLPC, Open Source, Really Simple Reporting, Research, Sanaga Ventures, SME, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Telecom, Tools, Uchaguzi, uganda, Uncategorized, Ushahidi, VC 4 Africa, VC4Africa Meetup, vc4africa.biz, vc4africa.com, venture capital, Voices of Africa
- 1 Comment
VC4Africa and the emergence of an African startup culture
Want to know more about VC4Africa and our work to support starting entrepreneurs? Here is a presentation we recently recorded. I outline some of the recent trends and developments we are witnessing in the space and some of our thinking on how we can do more to support the emergence of an African startup culture.
Tags: access, access to resourced, Africa, angel, Business, capital, Community, continent, entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship, Internet, Investment, investor, meetups, Mobile, small and medium sized enterprise, sme, social network, Technology, vc4africa, venture capital, web
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
- Why This Entrepreneur @anovitske Left A US Hedge Fund To Live And Invest In Sub-Saharan Africa via @forbes forbes.com/sites/melissar… 1 week ago
- @HenriNyakarundi @partechventures @tidjanedeme @matthieumrch @VC4Africa Only per ventures that benchmark via VC4A v… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @anovitske: Take a break and listen to this @africanroundup. @Andela's Chief Strategy Officer, Wambui Kinya (@wamboyee) talks with @Masu… 2 weeks ago
Search my blog
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs