October 15, 2012
- in Development, Development 2.0, Economics, End User, Entrepreneurship, ICT, ICT Africa, Information Resources, Investment Africa, investor, Media in Africa, Mobile, Mobile Reporting, Research, SME, Social Web, Software, Software Studies, Start up, Startups, Technology, Telecom, uganda, VC 4 Africa, venture capital
- 1 Comment
Population without mobile phones in Sub-Saharan Africa
Browse more data visualization.
About zia505The world is changing right before my eyes. Sometimes I don't know how I will ever keep up. There are so many ideas floating around on this internet. If only I had the means to collect them....
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
A painful, contagious, socially transmitted condition of overload, debt, anxiety and waste resulting from the dogged pursuit of more. (de Graaf)
Search my blog
Business Crowdsourced Development Development 2.0 Economics End User Entrepreneurship Events ICT ICT 4 Uganda ICT4Uganda ICT Africa Information Resources Interview Investment Africa kampala Media in Africa Mobile Open Source Research Software Start up Technology Telecom uganda Uncategorized VC 4 Africa vc4africa.com VC4Africa Meetup venture capital
See Recent Posts
- Up and running, African Business Angels Network (ABAN) launches at EBAN 2014
- 10 investments for unleashing the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- The latest from the Kauffman Sketchbook – “Go Be An Entrepreneur”
- Launch Angel Investor network in Lagos, Nigeria
- Tech4Africa Google Hangout with African Tech Hubs